About Me

Des Moines, Iowa, United States
Welcome to my blog I am a card making great-grandmother just started paper crafting in 2012. I happened onto some card making sites on the computer and got hooked fast I really do enjoy it. My blog is just to share some of my cards. Leave me a comment and come visit again
I made this Easter card to be given to my relative's and to enter in the
Cuddle Bug Spot using buttons and  also to enter in Make My Day and
Papertake Weekly.
My cardstock was from my stash and the button were from my button box
used the spellbinder scalloped circle cut in half and the Happy Easter stamp
InkaKinkado.
http://www.thecuddlebugspot.blogspot.com/
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. I love all the buttons on your card and the pastel colours you've used. Thank you for joining in with our button challenge at the Cuttlebug Spot this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cards and love how you used the buttons on the cross. The rainbow ribbon is fabulous!
    Happy Friday!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card--I adore the beautiful springlike colors! Fabulous use of buttons and wonderfully complimentary ribbon!!! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Betty! I love the rainbow of buttons on your cross, clever idea! I also love that ribbon, so colorful and perfect with your rainbow of buttons cross! I'm sure your relatives will adore this beautiful Easter card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous creation hun thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card! Love the dimension on the flower. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete