About Me

Des Moines, Iowa, United States
Welcome to my blog I am a card making great-grandmother just started paper crafting in 2012. I happened onto some card making sites on the computer and got hooked fast I really do enjoy it. My blog is just to share some of my cards. Leave me a comment and come visit again
http://thedynamicduoschallenge.blogspot.com
This card is for the Color Q  CQC175 Challenge
Card stock is from my stash
Tangerine is stamp onto card stock put onto the pink
Passion. Ran the Pink Priouette through the cuddlebut
in the small dots folder. The Cherry cobbler is the flag
down the center and the flowers carry the colors with
a brass brad in the center and some tangerine twine
coming from the flower. I do now like these colors
together but wasn't sure when I started the card

2 comments:

  1. Betty I love that flower accent. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty, your card is lovely! I am so glad to see you out in the blog world doing challenges! There is a lot of fun to be found stamping and sharing! Thanks for sharing your card with us this week. I hope to see you again at the colourQ!

    Your need to turn off word verification and turn on word moderation and more people will comment.

    ReplyDelete