About Me

Des Moines, Iowa, United States
Welcome to my blog I am a card making great-grandmother just started paper crafting in 2012. I happened onto some card making sites on the computer and got hooked fast I really do enjoy it. My blog is just to share some of my cards. Leave me a comment and come visit again
cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com My card I will use as a man card simple and clean.
I used card stock from my stash in black and white
with some embossing with a Cuddlebug embossing
folder tiny dots.
I am entering this in Stamping Sensations May
challenge and also in CAS-UAL Fridays tic tac
toe challenge birthday, embossing and black and
white CFC 100.

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Betty! I love the black and white color combo and I love that pattern paper and the embossed papers! This will make a great masculine card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really crisp and elegant card Betty, black and white always looks so smart.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great texture and pattern! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us over at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun black and white card! Thanks so much for joining us over at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete